Benang Stokel waterfall and Benang Kelambu waterfall tour is one day tour discovering two beautiful waterfall in central of Lombok island, Benang Kelambu waterfall and Benang Stokel Waterfall. You also will experience the beautiful nature, see rice terraces on the journey and visit Sukarare Village (hand weaving village), Batik Painting Galery and Traditional Village Of Sasak (Sade Village).
- Tour highlights
- Rice Terrace:Lombok rice terrace very famous because of it beauty and natural lanscape, used by the local people of Lombok to grow rice during rain season and other variety of plantation during summer such as corn, bean, peanut, watermelon, tobacco etc.
- Benang Stokel Waterfall:natural beauty of waterfall, clean and fresh water flows from river upstream on Mount Rinjani with 20 meters height.
- Benang Kelambu:Fresh and cold water flows from the fountain through the plants makes it framing the flown water so looks like curtain.
- Sukarare Village: Village with most of womans doing a hand weaving to earn money for their life income. They can teach us how to make Sarong, Songket and Blanket. We can try to wear it like Sasak people.
- Batik Painting Galery: We can see all the process how to make it.
- Sade Village: Traditional Village in Sasak, find their traditional house and their life style of Sasak People here.
Depart from 09.00 from your hotel lobby drive through Praya City to the waterfall, on the way you will see rice terraces where we will stop for walk on it and take pictures. After about one hour and 15 minutes drive reach the gates of Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu Waterfall, from the gate continue by walk 20 minutes to the first waterfall, Benang Stokel. The water so clean and frest, also there is huge pond under the waterfall so you can jump on it.
After swimming continue walk to the second waterfall, Benang Kelambu about 25 minutes. Its walk between the coffee and bananas plantation, you will see lots of wild grey monkey along the walk. Sometime the black monkey also come up.
Once you reach Benang Kelambu Waterfall, you will get mesmerized by the waterfall, Instead of flowing through stones, the waterfall is flowing through plants. The word “Kelambu” means curtain and the plants are framing the waterfall just like a window and curtain. There are six waterfall spots and two or them are stretching like a curtain. The water that flows through Benang Kelambu Waterfall and Setokel waterfall does not pass any river. Since the water flows directly from the fountain, the water is very clean, fresh and can be drunk directly.
After enjoy the shower at Benang Kelambu walk back to the gate/parking area and drive back to your Sukarare Village, Batik Pinting Galery, Sade Village and back to the Hotel and program end.
- THE PRICE OF THE TOUR HAS INCLUDED:
- Tour Itinerary
- Guide and Entrance Fees in the waterfall
- Private Transport (Standard car with AC)